How much pleasure would you choose if you had all the time in the world and more money than you could spend?
Often times, I hear from my female clients that the reason their sexuality isn’t a priority for them is because they don’t have enough time.
Their time is spent on work, taking care of the kids, daily chores, or worrying about how to manifest more money.
I’ll be the first to admit. Before I met my husband, I used to use time and money as the excuse for not making my sexuality a priority.
- I told myself I didn’t have enough TIME to nurture my sexual energy because I had other priorities that needed my time (mostly priorities to create money).
- I told myself I didn’t have enough MONEY therefore I didn’t have the time to prioritize my sexual energy because money is more important.
These are the same excuses I hear from my clients…
They don’t have enough time to masturbate because they have other priorities… they need to go out in the world and be productive and successful instead… they feel shameful for indulging in life’s sweet pleasures… they feel guilty for spending time nurturing their body…
And do you see how time and money are intertwined? Most people exchange their time for money, so they place a limit on the amount of time they have to indulge in the pleasures of life, especially if the pleasures of life aren’t contributing to more money.
But if you had more money, you would have more time to indulge, right? You wouldn’t feel as guilty or shameful, right?
So what if the secret to manifesting more money lies in your sexual energy?
Play along with me here…
- Time and money are the two BIGGEST stressors in life.
- Sexual energy is the source of your creative energy.
- Creative energy flourishes when there are minimal stressors in your life.
- If time and money are at the forefront of your mind, then your pre-frontal cortex isn’t capable of shutting down.
- Your pre-frontal cortex must shut down for you to reach a state of arousal and ultimately the big ‘O’.
- When your pre-frontal cortex shuts down, you are disconnected from your logical mind and you are less stressed and worried about how you are going to achieve success, and your ability to manifest your dreams
and desires is in full drive.
- If you’re not reaching the big ‘O’ due to stress, your sexual energy is repressed.
- If your sexual energy is repressed, your creative energy is repressed, therefore it is unable to fully be expressed and is limiting your capacity to manifest more money.
There’s a reason Napoleon Hill dedicated an entire chapter in his book, ‘Think and Grow Rich’, to sexual transmutation, and why thousands of years ago sexual energy was viewed as the key to longevity, vitality, creativity, and even immortality.
When you awaken your sexual energy, you are connected to your higher power at a level that is rarely achieved during meditation. Your brain shuts down. You can’t stress about how much time or money you have.
So let me ask you this…
If you had all the time and money in the world, what would you choose?
How might your relationship be different if you had an abundance of time and money?
How might your sex life be different if you had an abundance of time and money?
How might your orgasms be different if you had an abundance of time and money?
Is eliminating your time and money stressors the key to living a turned-on life…. one in which every second of every day, you are turned on and receiving the full capacities of pleasure?
Most people admit that they would choose something different than what they are currently choosing if they had all the time and money in the world.
What if you started choosing that TODAY?
If you haven’t joined my 7-day eCourse yet, join now so you can learn how to use your sexual energy to manifest more money, and indirectly more time!
If not today, then WHEN?